Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Not Really


The past month and a half has been a whirl. We have been living in Fort Worth and Austin, trying out a new job in Fort Worth. My parents live in Fort Worth so we had a place to stay and we were making preparations to move but the job just wasn't what we thought it would be. So we started looking in Austin and found what seems to be a really great place for my husband. He starts work next week but he is excited about it which wasn't really the case with the last place. I did a bit a quilting while we were there, piecing some of the quilt above, working on a few tote bags. I did a lot more crocheting and embroidery, and some writing. I also packed a lot on the days we were in Austin. While in Austin I had an amazing time volunteering at Quilt Con, I was so inspired while there and  really rekindled my love of the city of Austin. I didn't really want to move, I like it here. My Husband had the same feelings. I am glad we are staying, now just to unpack.  

No comments:

Post a Comment